Follow these steps to download SETS:
PLEASE NOTE: Early in the installation process, Microsoft will display a blue box warning about installing the application. SETS has been thoroughly vetted, so disregard. Click “More Info”, then “Install Anyway”. You will not see this warning again.
1. Print this page. For larger type, you can print this copy.
2. Click Download Link below, choose “Save file” (may take a few minutes, depending on your system).
3. Once download is complete, go to your downloads, right-click the SETS file, and choose “Open containing folder”.
4. Move the .zip folder to your desktop.
5. Click “Extract All …” (extract the files from the zipped folder).
6. Open the new (unzipped) folder.
7. Double click “setup.exe”.
8. If you don’t have Microsoft Access 2013 or above, you will be asked to install a Microsoft app (free). Click Yes, and allow it to install 2013 Runtime.
9. Continue with the installation. Allow it to open the ReadMe notes and the SETS app.
10. SETS (and all of the documentation) is now installed at Local Disk (C:) >SETS and a SETS shortcut icon is on your desktop.
11. Read the SETS_ReadMe-Director’s Notes.rtf. This document will start you off with login information (including password) and get you started smoothly.
12. Your installation code is below. Once you open SETS, type this code (including dashes) into the SETS form and SETS will be a fully licensed product. We wish you and your program a great success. We are available through email (email@example.com) if you need us!
Installation Code 8PKV-52RZ-LWH3-4MXM
If you have any difficulty with the downloading process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.